Tuesday 24 December 2019

The Pooh Sticks Featuring Alan Pt. 3

Later on in 1988, a CD box set of the debut Pooh Sticks release came out through Fierce, and included all 6 tracks from the box set and the 12''. It also contains a couple of weird into's and a rather charming photo of Hue Pooh with Hue's Pubes. 


The contents on this one is pretty basic: a CD and a booklet. The last of the Alan posts features a little more, but I might get Christmas out of the way before that one comes about. The next time I'll write about these songs will also be when I'm writing about my own copy of the Optic Nerve reissue! 


The inset comes as a stapled booklet; and this page has a couple of album recommendations. They take some of their influences to a pretty drastic level by the time The Great White Wonder LP rolls around; and that finally saw a Record Store Day reissue earlier this year. 


Finally, here is the CD from the box set with the track - listing printed alongside the original artwork. Normally, I wouldn't care much for a CD but for this release I'll make an exception.



No comments:

Post a Comment