Friday 22 January 2016

More Dinosaur

Every few months I do another Dinosaur Jr. catch up post, and as usual I know nothing about the pressing info. All I know is that quite a few exist. 

First up is two copies of The Wagon, on the Blanco Y Negro label. Considering I don't even own every Dinosaur Jr. album or single, I now own 4 copies of this. Between the Sub Pop White copy, Glitterhouse Black and now the 7'' and 12'' of this Euro press. I prefer the art to this one, and it probably remains my favourite art from this band to date. I bought the 12'' cheap off Music Stack, and the 7'' was part of a bundle I bought on eBay along with the rest of the records in this post.


Next up is the Whatever's Cool With Me 12''
The whole bundle cost about what a copy of this is fetching at the moment, and again I'm a big fan of the art.


This is only the second coloured piece of Dinosaur Jr. vinyl that I own, and I'm still lusting after a copy of that Splatter I Bet On Sky, but this looks lovely in person with the bright pink labels as a cool contrast. 



Back Cover // B-Side 


This is the first of a couple records that come numbered. I'm not sure how many were made, but I ended up with number 6973. The poly sleeve also came stickered. I assume 10,000 is a safe number, but I really don't know for sure. 


Finally from this bunch is the Feel The Pain 7'', making a bunch of records all from Blaco Y Negro. 


The sleeve folds out into this super weird poster, as was the way with a few 7''s back in the day. I want to say it's weird but I'm into it, but that pretty much sums up my opinion of Dinosaur Jr anyway. 


5362/? 

Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment