Saturday 20 June 2015

Release Show Serenity

Once again, I find myself playing catch up with a band to maintain a full collection. This time, it comes from one of my favourite current UK bands, Fade. With a new 7'' due to drop from Control Records any time soon, I thought I'd best get everything up to scratch just in time to fall behind again. 


Fade - One With Serenity - Neutral Words Records - 1st Press - Black /100 - Record Release Cover /25 

Long story short, a few weeks back Fade played a show in Nottingham with Pity Sex and Walleater. They used this show (their first of 2015) as their record release for One With Serenity that got released a couple months back - you can see my post here: 
http://23rotations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/rest-of-serenity.html (the record release has the same insert, so I haven't photographed it for this post). 


Back Cover // B-Side 

Some new sleeves were printed up for this record release. 50 were made in total, 25 of the Black Press were used and 25 of the Green Press. Each were separately numbered. The Clear by this point is either sold out or near enough so that it'd make no sense to use it I would guess? 
22/25

Quarter fold covers are the only way to do it for record release covers right? These were put together fairly quickly from what I can piece together? The cover is a scaled up B-Side centre label photo - the same shot is also used on the inserts. 


Fade - One With Serenity - Neutral Words Records - 1st Press - Green /125 - Record Release Cover /25

The leftovers of this were stuck up online after the show on the NWR webstore and sadly that's where I had to grab them. Sometimes I love being an adult as it allows me to keep up this habit I've got going on. Other times I hate it as I really wanted to be at that show!


Back Cover // B-Side 

25/25 

Strangely enough, there are still copies of this in the webstore. I don't get how or why, but I suggest that you jump on it fairly quick if you're remotely interested in this band. 

As it stands this collection is as complete as a collection can be I believe. I'm assuming the next Fade post I do will be when I grab the new 7'', and here's to hoping I can keep this one going right? 
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment