Sunday 24 April 2016

ACDRSD

One of the most anticipated releases this year for me is the new Nothing full length 'Tired Of Tomorrow'; so the opportunity to jump at hearing a new song before the album drops was one I was happy to take. And I know the album has leaked, but fuck that. 


Nothing - A.C.D. - Relapse Records - 1st Press - White /2000 With Screened B-Side from RSD 2016

There's also the Relapse Clear /100 but I'm not sure if they were made available to the public. Maybe a few slipped out randomly, but I haven't seen one online yet. I have no issues, the White looks great with the art. Even the centre labels look great alongside the cover. 


The screen print looks great, and the Nothing logo is perfect. I really regret not getting the deluxe version of the LP at pre-order now.
The other track is the 3rd rendition of Suns and Lovers; not that it's a bad thing at all, and this may be my favourite of the bunch. It originally appeared on the Suns and Lovers EP, then the redux of Downward Years To Come and now here. 


Stickered sleeve


Inside the sleeve was this ToT sticker that as always, will never get used. 


The backing of the sticker shows some reviews for the new LP. 

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment