Saturday 9 April 2016

Slayzell Terrae

Another day, another new Rot In Hell record that looks and sounds great. Actually, this is a pretty old record. But one that I didn't already own so it's all good. I don't know why I never picked this up, but seeing this copy up for sale got me around to thinking that I had to know what I was missing out on. 


Rot In Hell - Termini Terrae - Dark Empire Records - 1st Press - Black /? (W/ Finland 2016 sleeve hand numbered /60) 


This comes in a quarterfold sleeve designed by Sam Layzell, and comes without the original sleeve tucked in to the new one like you sometimes get. That doesn't bother me in the slightest, as this certainly stands on it's own. The skull with the 4R logo is a particular highlight. 


Sam Layzell stamps on both the inside of the sleeve and the dust cover. 


Much the same as the OSBAD cassette (http://23rotations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/of-sorrow-grey-and-deep.html), this comes stamped and hand-numbered. I ended up with 56/60. This version of the 7'' is now long sold out. 


This record comes with a lyric sheet (I can only assume this is the same as the standard copies), a RIH sticker in blue (I'm again assuming, but this may be to match the dust sleeve and to carry on the colour co-ordinated sticker theme of the previous release). 
As these were leftovers from a short run of shows in Finland, they also came with a flyer. A cool little addition. 
I hope that whatever Rot In Hell do next, they carry on with this cool hand-numbered/ sticker theme. I also hope I carry on picking up stuff from them that I missed the first time round. Mad effort all over on this release. 

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment