Tuesday 14 July 2015

(Orange and) Black Mass

This post fits more into the 'look what I have' category over the 'look how cool this packaging/ variant/ artwork is' deal. Not because these things aren't brilliant on this release. More so because I've written a post on this record before, and not much has changed other than a new bit of card and a different variant. That may not sound much, but I've wanted this record for so damn long that now I have it, I feel I must share it here. 


Our Time Down Here - Midnight Mass - Palm Reader Records - 1st Press - Orange // Black Swirl /100 (W/Pre Order Cover - 24/25) 

I already posted about this record a while back, and gushed over the fact that Chard Heaven helped me out by grabbing me a 'Last Show Cover' variant of this LP. Well, here he comes again saving my arse by finally caving and agreeing to sell me this record. Honestly, the easiest dude to work with when it comes to a private sale, and again - endless thanks bud! 


I love with this variant that the A and B sides look so different to one another. I never knew this record was up for pre-order until this variant had long gone, and I would've settled for any copy of this. However, having the PO cover makes it that little more sweet. 


And finally the obligatory group shot. 
I miss this band so much. I will forever cherish this record, and I'm still hunting down anything I can grab. If anyone has the White cassette of this record, a test press, the elusive zine that came out around this time or any OTDH merch in M/L, please let me know. 
For now though, has anyone heard that new Creeper track? It's a total rager. Expect a post on that new EP whenever it drops. 

Cheers!

(For my previous post on this record, see below)
http://23rotations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-ever-approaching-end.html

No comments:

Post a Comment