Wednesday 12 August 2015

Black Mass

Sometime around a month ago, I posted about grabbing the Orange and Black /100 variant of Midnight Mass by Our Time Down Here - here's the post: http://23rotations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/orange-and-black-mass.html

At the end of that post, I mentioned that I was after some merch, a zine that came with the CD Pre-order, acassette and a test press of this LP. Now it happens every so often that people will pay attention to these little pleas at the end of a post; and Leigh over at Palm Reader Records came through for me pretty big this time around. 


Our Time Down Here - Midnight Mass - Palm Reader Records - Test Press - Black - 6/6 

A few quick Facebook messages, a Paypal payment and this was on it's way. I honestly couldn't believe my luck. I tried my hand at getting one a couple years back, so it's great to finally own it. As far as Midnight Mass goes, that's the records taken care of. Just a tape and a zine to go and I think I'll have most if not all of their physical output which is pretty cool. 

The record came in a clear plastic dust sleeve, no fancy covers made up or anything like that. I got it as Leigh got it from the plant I guess? Handwritten labels with a small 'Side A' printed on this side. 


B-Side is completely blank. 

There we go. Not an awful amount to look at, but a record I feel very lucky to own and it kind of makes everything feel like it's coming together!


No comments:

Post a Comment