Wednesday 16 September 2015

Boxing For Moz

I'm sure I've stated in this blog that this year I wanted to fill a few Morrissey shaped gaps in my collection. I'm of the belief that records like Maladjusted and You Are The Quarry just won't come easily or cheap; and I also feel that sometimes stumbling on them is the best way to grab stuff like this. Whilst shopping in Sheffield a few days ago, I spotted this and couldn't say no... 


Morrissey - Boxers - Parlophone Records - 1st Press - Black /? 

Boxers came out in '95, and among the Moz 12'' singles, this one is a little more on the expensive side. I'm not talking crazy money at all, but this didn't cost a few quid either. This copy is fairly clean, the sleeve is pretty much mint and the record plays great. Considering it's only a couple years younger than me, it's not done bad. 


Back Cover // B-Side 

I was talking to a mate about Moz singles, and after grabbing this I feel that the 12'' copies opposed to the 7''s are the way to go. The art looks a little nicer, and the extra B-Sides are always inviting. Now it's just a case of grabbing more right?

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment