Tuesday 29 September 2015

Moz 7'' Catch Up

Just a quick post to reassure myself I'm getting my shit down and actually doing what I set out to do, which obviously was to buy more Morrissey stuff. All fairly easy to come by, and I'm only posting A-Sides today, plus the pressing info isn't really out there. Just assume it's a few right? 


Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday - 1st Press - HMV Records - Black/? 

I already own the 12'' version of this record, but all of these were from the same seller; with only asking a couple of quid a pop I couldn't say no right? 


Morrissey - Our Frank - 1st Press - HMV Records - Black/?

Whilst waiting to hear back from a Discogs seller about grabbing some 12'' singles (this one included) I thought I'd grab the 7'' too. At this point, it's just a mad dash to grab what I don't own. Eventually it'll come to a nasty head where I'll be left with £40+ promo singles and £70+ LP's to buy. Until those dark days I'll enjoy this. Plus the B-Side is a total rager, as expected. 


Morrissey - Let Me Kiss You - Attack Records - 1st Press - Black /? 

There are also Clear and Orange copies of this available. When I say available, I mean promo items that were for the most part recalled and now sell for a mint on the 'Bay. This again is a cheap item, but the back cover slides an advertisement of You Are The Quarry. A particular sore point for me, as about 6 or so years ago I was offered one for around a third of it's current selling price and turned it down in favour of chasing Smiths LP's I felt I needed more. You can pick up any decent condition early press of just about any Smiths album for around a tenner, and YATQ is pretty much a myth. Such is life. 


Morrissey - Redondo Beach // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Attack Records - 1st Press - Black /? 

Two cuts from the Live At Earl's Court LP. Considering there are far better Mozzer concerts out there (Beethoven Was Deaf, boots, a whole host of great live DVD's) and that Live At Earl's Court will cost upwards of £65 according to recent eBay wins; I'll probably hang with this teaser for now. 


Morrissey - You Have Killed Me - Attack Records - 1st Press - Black /? 

What more is there to say? There was a US promo of this single that's also fairly easy and cheap to come by; but as no 12'' existed, this will most likely be my first and last copy here. 

There's a few more bits coming in the post from Moz, but I'll try and space these posts out where possible. 
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment