Monday 6 October 2014

Nai // TSF '13

Despite only being a year old, this is quite a bugger to find. I don't really even know why I bought it, as the only thing on show here is studio recordings of tracks that I already own on vinyl. But the heart wants what the heart wants...


Nai Harvest // The Sinking Feeling '13 Tour Tape. I'm not exactly sure how many were released, but there were definitely copies of this on pink/red shells too. 


I ended up with number 03/10. I'm not sure if that means only 10 tapes were made, or if it was 10 on this colour? That's the beauty of a blog like this: sometimes I have all the answers, sometimes people dive in and teach me something I didn't know. It's definitely something welcomed, so if ever someone has anything insightful to say, please let me know. 
Hand written labels, hand numbered, self released on tour and with in house artwork, a pretty DIY affair. I'm a fan. 


B-Side // Back Cover. The Nai Harvest side is just 2 songs from Whatever, and from what I can hear they are the same mixes etc. rendering this release a little useless for me, as I'm not a huge fan of The Sinking Feeling. I've listened to their side a time or two and it's grown on me a little mind. Was this released as Whatever was delayed at the plant maybe? Does anyone know? I do like the small sun and moon logos on the J-Card between each band, in fact all of the artwork is pretty on point here. 

There we go. Another Nai Harvest release that I don't know too much about. Sometimes it's not about knowing it all I guess? I can't help it with this band though... 

No comments:

Post a Comment