Wednesday 20 August 2014

I am Marching to the Beat... Catch up.

Okay this is going to be super quick, and then i'll get on to stuff I don't already own too many times. 

To the Beat of a Dead Horse. I've made my opinions on this LP abundantly clear. I love it, more than most. If you're not aware, trail through the 2013 posts (there's not many of 'em) and you'll see. I left off at the 5th press, and since then two more colours have surfaced.


6th press, 180 gram (I believe) /1000. Same jackets that 6131/ Collect have been using since the 3rd press. It's a really neat variant and sounds incredible. 


7th press, again I believe 180 gram and this time on pink marble /1000. Again, same jackets and again it sounds perfect. I probably won't post every variant as I get it, but every couple of presses i'll update. There we go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment